
Jackson in his blessing outfit that was also worn by big brother Ryan, Cousin Tyler and Cousin
Xander. Please notice that this DOES NOT FIT HIM AT ALL! I forced Russ to cover him with the blanket during the blessing to disguise the lack of fabric coverage.

Ironically this is our official first family photo with Jackson. After Mom had taken several shots and handed the camera back she admitted that she could not see a thing and was blindly shooting the camera. Go figure! Sadly this was the best of the bunch. On a brighter note, it is full of personality!

Grammy and Grandpa Lowe with their 13
th grandchild.

Jackson was blessed on July 4
th. Russ gave a beautiful blessing. Afterwards a friend approached me and said that during the blessing she felt very strongly that Jackson would grow to be a great leader. I got goosebumps as she spoke about him.
So sweet. I wish we could have been there. I love Brook's face in the last picture! Is she screaming out of joy or anger?
ReplyDelete